- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:– Bugs fixes.
Back to top
Note – This module is an add-on of Webkul’s Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installedMulti-Vendor Marketplacefirst.
Twilio is a cloud communications (PaaS) company based in San Francisco, California. Twilio allows software developers to programmatically make & receive phone calls and send & receive text messages using its web service APIs. Twilio’s services are accessed over HTTP and are billed based on usage.
Twilio SMS Marketplace Add-On is liable to send text messages directly to the sellers and customers. Upon seller approval, disapproval, product approval, disapproval, cancellation of order status, invoice, shipment and credit memo generation these SMS are sent out to the sellers. Customers will get a notification when the order gets placed, invoiced and shipped. This add-on is useful to seller and customer notification through text SMS. The seller will receive the notification on the mobile phone through the SMS, at the same time updates related to the seller and his products.
Suppose a customer buys the seller’s product, and the admin creates the invoice, then, in that case, the seller, as well as the customer will receive the invoice generation notification at the same time.
And, also that SMS notification will consist of the order Id for the same order, this helps the seller to keep track of the order status and also updates the seller simultaneously regarding the product status.
Account & Pricing
A separate Twilio account is required for the admin for using this module.
- The Twilio account must be created as this module requires the Auth token and accounts SID of your Twilio account.
- You can log in to the Twilio account by clicking here.
There are additional charges for the Twilio account service as follows.
- Local Connectivity (Engage with phone numbers that have prefixes indicating geography)-
- Numbers- $1.00 per month
- Local Text Messages- $0.0075 (to receive) and $0.0075 (to send)
- Short Code Phone Numbers (5-6 digit phone numbers that can send and receive messages with mobile phones)
- Numbers – $3K per 3 months (plus setup fee *)
- Short Code Text Messages – $0.005 (to receive) and $0.01 (to send)
- For more details please check Twilio pricing here.
- The seller will receive notification message right to their phone at the time of seller approval or disapproval.
- The seller will receive a notification message at the time of product approval/disapproval.
- The seller will get a notification message if the order of its product will get placed.
- The seller will receive a notification message at the time of order cancellation, invoice, shipment and credit memo generation.
- The customer will receive a notification message at the time of order placed.
- The customer will receive a notification message at the time of order invoice, and shipment.
- Twilio allows the user to “buy a Number” from Specific Countries so the store owner can buy any number for any country (allowed by Twilio) and then the seller of any country will receive the SMS from the store owner.
- The codes are open source and it can be customized easily.
How Does The Extension Work?
After this module has been installed the admin can configure the module. To configure the module, admin can enable the customer notification, account type, the Twilio account’s Auth token, account SID and Twilio phone number are required and the admin must register on the Twilio account for that.
Using these keys the admin can configure the module and enable the module from the backend after the registration on the Twilio account the admin will get the Auth key and SID key.
- When the admin approves/disapproves of the seller account then the seller gets the message of approval/ disapproval for the same.
- When the admin approves/disapproves of the product, the Seller will receive a notification message for its product approval/disapproval.
- If the admin cancels the order, the seller may receive a notification message about the cancellation of the order.
- When a customer places the order for the product of the seller, the seller will receive the order notification message with the order ID.
- When an invoice for the seller’s product order is generated by the admin, a notification message will be sent to the seller.
- When the shipment is generated by the seller/admin for the order of the seller’s product, the seller will receive a notification message.
- When the admin/seller produces the credit memo for the seller’s product order, the seller gets the credit memo notification message for the same time.
The sellers in order to receive the notification as messages from Twilio needs to enter their contact number in an option available under the seller profile, an OTP will be sent on the seller’s mobile number, the seller needs to enter the same for configuring the sellers account with the add-on.
After ordering, invoicing and shipping the customer order by the admin/seller, the customer will receive the notification message for the same. But the seller will get notification only when the customer orders the seller’s product.
- Using this add-on will automatically send all the update messages to the sellers. Therefore the admin doesn’t have to select the email models for specific seller-related conditions.
- Sellers can receive an instant SMS notification for approval of the seller, disapproval, product approval, disapproval, cancellation of order status, invoice, shipping, credit memo.
- Such alerts will help the seller keep a record of his products and let him know when the admin receives the invoice/shipping/credit memo of any order for the seller product.
- The Customer will get a notification message when the order will be placed, invoiced and shipped.
You can check the live demo from here.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included.
- You can buy 6 or 12 months of the extended support agreement.
- For issues, please create a ticket or send email to [email protected]
- Free lifetime updates of the module.
Twilio SMS Marketplace Add-On M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: WebKul SoftWare Private Limited
- Integrator: Twilio
- Current Version: 3.0.5
- Updated: 05 March, 2020
- Price: $149.00