- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:+ Seller creation from the admin end issue is fixed.
– WYSIWYG image upload issue resolved.
Back to top
Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace extension will convert your default Magento store into a complete multi-seller e-commerce marketplace platform like – Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Etsy, Rakuten, and Souq.
With marketplace functionality, the vendors will be able to sign-up, create a seller storefront, view dashboard, add different types of products, manage orders, create an invoice, shipment, and credit memo. Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace extension will enable the customers to shop from a huge collection of products sold by various marketplace sellers.
Moreover, the customers can give seller reviews and ratings, send a message, view seller profile showing recently added products, recent reviews & ratings, browse seller collection, and read shipping and return policies.
Online marketplaces have completely reinvented the e-commerce business model. In a marketplace site, a wide variety of products, as well as services, are provided by multiple third-parties.
In comparison to a retailer-specific online store, a marketplace platform aggregates products from a wide array of sellers, offering wide selection and availability to consumers.
Apart from offering competitive prices, the marketplace provides a commission revenue model to site owner or marketplace operator for processing transactions, order fulfillment, and shipments.
For small scale merchants, the marketplace plays an important role, as establishing their own e-commerce store takes huge costs, development time and marketing efforts. Whereas, in a marketplace, anyone can sign-up as a seller, create product listings, and process orders easily.
Admin End Features
- Special and attractive design to manage the products, sellers, and commission.
- The admin can create customized email notification templates.
- The admin can choose and customize three different layouts for the marketplace landing page.
- The admin can deny/approve/disapprove the seller.
- The admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Different commission for every seller.
- The admin can decide to auto-approve orders or not.
- The admin can manage the seller profile page setting.
- The admin can assign the product in bulk from the product assignment tab while editing the seller page from the backend panel.
- The admin can hide seller-buyer information.
- The admin can allow the seller to add related products, up-sell products, and cross-sell products.
- The admin can allow the seller to add a product limit for the customer on product purchases.
- The admin can view notification count for new seller requests, add/edit seller products, and feedback review.
- The admin can set SKU prefix so that the admin can differentiate the seller’s products.
- Product preview for product approval at the admin-end.
- Allow the vendors to provide information store wise.
Seller End Features
- The seller will get a separate profile page with their company logo, and collection page with company banner.
- An interactive vendor dashboard in a separate vendor panel.
- Vendors can access their customer grid, reviews, and activities easily.
- Allow vendors to view all transactions (total earning, total sales, total admin commission, total payout, and remaining payout) on their panel.
- Allow vendors to make the withdrawal request for their remaining amount via their panel.
- Allow adding different product types to the seller (simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable).
- This module provides an attractive landing page with the top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- The marketplace sells page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where a seller can separately create his account.
- Allow the seller to edit shop URL for the profile page, collection page, review page, location page.
- Allow the seller to select checkboxes for enabling the social media fields on the seller’s profile page.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- The seller can manage the order from the frontend when approved by the admin.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change the background color of the profile page.
- Allow the seller to add carrier and tracking numbers for the orders.
- Add videos along with the product images at the add new product page in the marketplace.
- Display sales report by using charts, sales by location, sales stats, and filter the reports by year, month, week, and day in seller dashboard.
- Adds the top-selling category pie chart in the seller dashboard.
- The sellers can view the notification count for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
- The vendor can create a duplicate copy of a product.
- The seller public pages are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
Customer End Features
- The buyers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- The customer can contact the seller with captcha support.
- The customers can also compare the price of the products of different sellers.
- The buyers can give ratings to the seller products.
- The customers can also view the rating of the seller.
- The customers can view the seller profile page.
- The customer can place the order of different seller products by using the same cart.
- The customers can view the location of the seller on the seller profile page.
- A customer can send a request to admin to become a marketplace seller
- A customer can do checkout at once having multiple sellers products in the shopping cart.
Admin End Workflow
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin can configure this module from the back-end by navigating through Store> Configuration>Marketplace.
Global Commission Rate
In the global commission, the admin can set the global commission rate on the seller products, and it is applicable for all the sellers. Let’s assume the admin has set the commission rate as 20% and a seller S1 has his/her product (P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD, and the admin will get 20 USD as commission.
Allow Sellers To Manage Orders
By enabling “Yes,” the admin allows the sellers to manage the orders from the front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products.
Manage Seller Tax
If move product tax to seller account is disabled or set as no then the product Tax amount will forward into the Admin account. Otherwise, it will go into the Seller account.
Seller Approval Required
If the admin sets this option as NO, then the users who will sign up in the store as a seller will automatically convert into the seller or else the admin needs to approve the customer to be a seller from the back-end.
Product Approval Required
By this option, the admin can restrict automatic approval of the product which is added by the sellers.
Product Update Approval Required
By this option, the admin can restrict automatic approval of the order when a seller tries to update any parameter of the product.
Product Type For Seller
From here, the admin can decide the product types which are allowed for the seller to add a new product.
Product SKU Prefix
This field only applies to the seller products. The value put by the admin in this field will be added at initial to the SKU of the seller product.
Order Approval Required
When this option set as ‘Yes,’ the admin has to approve each order manually and only after that seller will get notified about the order.
Seller End Workflow
Once the store admin configures everything from the backend, the seller can visit the storefront and get onboard to start listing their products.
Seller Sign up
The user can sign up for the seller using the marketplace landing page button or from the store my account link or during sign up.
They need to choose “Want To Become Partner” or “Want To Become Seller” an then they need to put their shop URL, which will be unique.
Marketplace Seller Panel Management
From here, the sellers can view their dashboard, edit their profile, add new products, delete their products, see their transaction list, and order history.
The seller can also view the notification count for product approval, new order placed, and new transaction.
Edit Seller Profile Information
From here the seller can edit their profile information such as shop name, location of the shop, banner image, shop logo, company locality, shop meta description, and many more parameters.
The seller can add their various social media links, contact number, Background color (if enabled by the admin), Shop title, Company Banner, Company Logo, Policy details, etc.
Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace extension, helps the store admin, the seller, and the customers in various ways. Below are some key benefits of the module:
For Store Admin
The store owner will get a commission on every product sale. The store owner can set different commission for each seller.
For Marketplace Vendors
Selling at many channels will boost sales and revenue. The multichannel selling is a popular concept nowadays, and selling on many marketplaces will lead to more sales.
The customers have a choice to buy the products in the marketplace. The customers can compare the products based on price, vendor rating, and location before purchasing.
You can check live demo from here
Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace extension is helping many businesses globally to create an easy to use platform for both merchants and customers. Please find some live marketplace sites built using this extension:
An Austria based online fashion platform helping shoppers to find the newest, coolest, and hottest independent local brands strictly produced in the European region.
Grocery Delivery Asia
Cambodia’s most popular hyperlocal marketplace offering thousands of daily need items, groceries, and home essential products to the local community.
The world’s leading online marketplace for science and laboratory products, providing a platform for manufacturers, distributors, resellers, and private individuals. LabX is the largest online scientific equipment marketplace for buying and selling.
French based B2B marketplace portal created for European tyre professionals. Through its portal, the buyers can find all the tyre profiles, brands, contact wholesalers, compare prices, and do the purchase online.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included
- You can buy 6 or 12 months extended support agreement
- For issues, please create a ticket or send email to [email protected]
- Free lifetime updates of the module
WebKul SoftWare Private Limited Multi Vendor Marketplace v.3.0.8 M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension
- Seller: WebKul SoftWare Private Limited
- Current Version: 3.0.8
- Updated: Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds
- Price: $349.00