- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:– Add feature Holiday
– Add Store Attributes
– Add feature Fillter Attributes
– Add feature Automatically show the nearest store
– Add feature Unite stores with automatic map clustering
– Add SEO
– Fix bugs
Back to top
Do you know that physical stores will still take up to 82.5% of all retail sales as late as 2021? Most customers research product information carefully on your website before actually making purchases offline.
Here is the problem. Brick-and-mortar store owners have always been puzzled with how to lead customers to visit their stores. Customers, even when they are extremely interested in something, are easily put off when they are faced with the problem of travelling. A simple address might not always work for those who are not naturally gifted in navigation. And when customers are deterred from visiting the store, no sales are made, obviously.
Store Locator and Map List for Magento 2 will eliminate the inconvenience of finding direction and navigating by integrating with Google Maps. Merchants can list all their locations on one page as well as show each store details separately including images, descriptions, opening hours, featured products, events, promotions, etc.
Account & Pricing
- User-friendly interface
- Customers can search for location
- Auto-zoom to show all locations in the region
- Advanced direction from customer’s spot to the store
- Google Street view 360
- Automatically show the nearest store
- Search locations by distance
- Search locations by area (country, city and zip code)
- Distance can be shown by radius (Km or Miles)
- Show store list in product detail pages
- Display image slider on the store detail page
- Show pinpoints on the map when clicking on store name in the store list
- Store pinpoints will show store info when clicked
- Set locations by directly clicking on the Map in the setting
- Manually specify locations using Latitude/Longitude and apply them to the Map
- Allow admin to enable/disable the store(s)
- Featured images for each location
- Store the store’s details and configure their categories
- Set opening and closing time for each store in each day of the week
- Set the default zoom level
- Set to display available products in store detail page
- Set to display store tab on menu bar
- Assign products to store in store setting
- Assign store to a product in the product setting
- Support SEO
- Unite stores with automatic map clustering
Guide customers to physical stores
Thanks to Google Maps integration, customers can easily get the shortest direction to your stores from their spots right on your website. No more time-wasting stuff like leaving your site to use Google Maps service. In this way, the buying experience is improved a lot.
Customers can also easily determine their current location using GPS, as well as searching for a direction to an outlet from a specific location on the map. There are 2 search boxes: one on the left sidebar, the other on the top of the map. Each store location is a pinpoint when clicked, a popup will appear to show info summary and 4 buttons: From here (Choose the location as the departure point), To here (Choose the location as the destination), Street View, and View Location.
You can change the look of your store network map by specifying the country that your store has operations, the metric system, the zoom level and the travel mode that customers will use.
It’s easy for customers’ journey as it automatically shows the nearest store.
Manage store locations
To add a store outlet, merchants can specify the outlet by adding latitude and longitude to the map detail.
You can add many store locations as you wish. The store information includes:
- Store name & icon
- Description: Merchants can give customers a glimpse of your stores through a short description and attract them to visit.
- Featured images: With appealing images, merchants can visualize what they introduced about their stores and gain your customer trust.
- Address (country, state/province, city, ZIP code, etc): This element is indispensable. A detailed address definitely helps customers navigate better during travelling.
- Opening hours and holiday
- Store website
- Contact: Adding your phone number and email is necessary that customers can get in touch with you in the fastest way.
- Products: You can add some features products that new arrivals, on sale, etc.
- Special date: Creating events can attract more customers to visit your stores. You can set a specific time for holidays
- Store attributes and filtered attributes
The extension also supports the SEO performance of local stores. Store owners can organize their location list by uniting stores with automatic map clustering.
Adding products to outlets
In the product page, you can create a list of stores that the product is available. If customers are interested and want to go shopping offline, they just need to click on one option on the list and then, a popup will be shown including 4 tabs: Store Info, Opening hours, Promotions, and Get Direction.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% open source
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
FRONT-END | BACK-END | DOCUMENTATION | SUPPORT PORTAL
Store Locator & Map List M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: Magenest
- Integrator: Google Maps
- Current Version: 1.5.0
- Updated: 05 March, 2020
- Price: $149.00