- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:Version 1.2.0 fix Magento 2.3 Create rule bug
This extension will allow you to block bots from crawling your site easily and simply using the Magento Admin Panel.
There are many bots which are good bots such as search engines, but there are also bad bots that will attempt to crawl your site looking for such things as defects/product copy/or images. When a bot crawls your site it can reduce its response time due to the amount of requests it will make to the Magento platform.
Nublue has developed a bot blocker which allows you to explicitly declare a specific user-agent and block it. If you find you are being targeted by multiple ‘User Agents’ from the same source you can block requests from a single IP address or ranges of IP addresses too.
- Block by User-Agent String
- Block by single IP Address
- Block by a range of IP Addresses
- Simple Magento Admin Panel Interface
- No need to use Command Line
How Does Spam Bot Blocker Work?
The Bot Blocker has an easy to use interface built directly within the Magento 2 Admin panel allowing you to enter the applicable information with little/no need for assistance from your IT team.
Spam Bot Blocker M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: Aurora Creation
- Current Version:1.2.0
- Updated: Extensions, Site Optimization, Site Monitoring, Performance
- Price: $50.00