- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:Version: 2.10.0 (August 6, 2020)
Magento 2.4 support
Adds tax to subtotal with a discount (rules condition) when the “catalog price: includes tax” setting is enabled;
+ Adds phone number to Rule/Zone conditions;
Adds city and street to Zone conditions;
Adds compatibility with latest version of the TIG_PostNL module;
Adds new setting for the rates validation: include tax in subtotal. It allows to check rate availability based on the subtotal including tax;
The redundant \Zend_Date object is removed from the Utility class;
Crutch for compatibility with Webshopapps matrixrate removed (https://github.com/mageworx/MageWorx_MatrixRateCompatibility must be used instead)
Now during validation, the desired product attribute only will be loaded (not the whole product);
Obsolete plugin (mageworx_shippingrules_recollect_totals_after_coupon_code_set) was disabled, which was responsible for totals recollecting when discount code applied;
Corrects the Sunday (index 0) validation during workdays validation in shipping rules;
Adds all DHL methods to the list of shipping methods in admin (domestic & non-domestic);
Mass actions in the carries grid (delete/activate/deactivate) works properly now;
Activate/deactivate mass action in the rates grid works properly now;
Fixes UPS error: “Missing required argument $data”;
Fixes bug with missing shipping method in global scope, which was created for certain store;
Corrects the validation of the rates with EU country filter;
Incorrect filter by EU countries in the rates has been fixed;
Errors in the Uninstall script were fixed.
Back to top
Take full control over shipping in your store. Set accurate shipping rules, define flexible shipping rates and methods, specify shipping Country-Region relations. Do this all according to your personal business requirements. Shipping Suite Ultimate enables you to easily create custom shipping rules according to any combination of product, cart or address attributes. For example, you can assign one set of rules to heavy items shipped to California and another one to overnight delivery.
Additionally more, you can provide customers with a diverse range of shipping options to choose from. Easily configure custom shipping carries and customize the existing shipping methods using advanced rules. Set flexible pricing rates based on different conditions, take advantage of a convenient Shipping Zones pop-up and a lot more.
Shipping Rules & Conditions
Easily create shipping rules based on product, cart or address attributes. For example, you can offer a 5% shipping discount on weekends or add 10% extra when shipping to special locations.
- add rules for specific Store Views / Customer Groups,
- add Magento regions, street, city, and location zones to any shipping rule,
- specify a period for shipping rules to be valid for,
- assign shipping rules to any day of the week,
- create a rule based on the order subtotal with a discount,
- use shipping zones in shipping rules as a condition,
- define rules priority,
- conveniently manage any created shipping rules from the backend.
On top of that, with the ‘Stop Further Processing’ feature, you can block all active shipping rules when the specific one is enabled.
In addition to the popular shipping carriers, you can create any number of custom shipping carriers. This extension enables you to:
- create settings for any LOCAL / CUSTOM shipping provider,
- generate carriers/methods/rates for specific Store Views,
- assign custom shipping methods/rates to any existing OR newly created carrier,
- UNIQUE! modify a shipping cost of any POPULAR shipping carrier: DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. (using rules and restrictions),
- conveniently manage all shipping carriers from the Admin area.
The extension provides an extensive set of tools for creating and managing shipping methods in Magento 2. With the software, you can modify any DEFAULT shipping method (e.g., USPS Ground, DHL Flat Rate Box Shipping, DHL Air, etc. OR add a range of custom ones (e.g., Local Delivery, Pick Up in Stores, ECO delivery and more).
- NEW! specify the shipping method for each order & product,
- add an unlimited number of shipping methods,
- use advanced rules and restrictions to modify the default shipping methods,
- adjust new AND manage the existing shipping rates for any chosen shipping method.
Also, in the extension’s settings, it’s possible to:
- define MAX/MIN shipping rates method price threshold,
- calculate shipping methods/rates delivery using the MIN/MAX parameters,
- add multiple rates price calculation right on the method level (Max Priority, Sim Up All Rates, Max Price, Min Price),
- hide a shipping method providing there are no valid rates available,
- show an error message, when the chosen method is unavailable,
- pin the method with the lowest price to the top of the checkout page,
- and dozens more.
Customize shipping rates the way your business requires or add custom shipping rates to your shipping methods. Specify flexible pricing rates based on the pre-configured conditions. Even more, you can set the price calculation method to sum up the shipping costs or overwrite them. Enjoy the ultimate flexibility in managing and modifying these rates based on any available product, cart (cart weight, customer group, subtotal, etc.) and address attributes (name, country, phone, etc.)
- perform the following operation overwrite / surcharge/discount with the shipping cost, the shipping cost per Qty of Items cost per Item or per 1 Unit of Weight
- set up fixed or percentage surcharges/discount,
- create various types of shipping rates for a country with the region, quantity range, zip code range, price range, weight range, etc.
- set up an amount of shipping cost for any shipping method using shipping rules,
- define MIN/MAX rate for Method Price Threshold,
- take advantage of multiple rates price calculation – ‘Highest’, ‘Lowest’,’Use Priority’, ‘Sum’ (all calculations are performed on the method level),
- specify shipping methods/rates estimate delivery time using the min/max parameters AND override the estimated delivery of any selected method (this way, customers will always know when to expect their orders),
- run advanced zip code validation.
It stands to mention the on-the-fly rates processing capabilities of the extension. It has been tested on 23,000 shipping rates with 1,700,000 postal codes added ― they got processed within 2-3 seconds on the checkout page.
Shipping Zones Popup
With this feature, your store customers can quickly select their shipping location. A customizable shipping location pop-up can be displayed on any page of your website, thus allowing shoppers conveniently choose a shipping country/region in a couple of mouse clicks.
This functionality allows us to add new shipping regions and modify the default ones. Thus, you can create any custom regions, and add those missing out of the box (e.g. regions for the Netherlands or Italy).
In case you have an international, multi-currency Magento 2 store, Shipping Suite will let you personalize shipping options for each targeted location.
With the extension, it’s possible to:
- configure unique Rules/Methods for different Store Views,
- add store labels for rates,
- specify names and customize delivery messages for each localized store.
Advanced Postal/Zip Code Validation
Are you offering to ship to the locations that have alphanumeric postal/zip codes (e.g. the United Kingdom)? The Shipping Suite Ultimate extension will help you easily handle it. You will be able to target certain local areas and add Shipping Rules/Conditions (that include ‘less than/greater than‘ comparison rules). On top of that, you will be able to run advanced zip code validation for the UK shipping addresses. Shipping Suite Ultimate lets you verify such parameters as the region, area, outcode, incode, etc.).
- shipping carriers,
- any kinds of shipping rates,
- existing and custom-created shipping methods.
Demo & Docs
User Guide | Installation Guide
Front-End / Back-End
- Free lifetime functionality updates,
- Free lifetime technical support,
- 100% open source.
Shipping Suite Ultimate M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: MageWorx
- Current Version: Stable Build
- Updated: Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
- Price: $399.00