- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:Version: 2.9.0 (August 4, 2020)
Magento 2.4 support
Adds the Gift Card Product amount validation when added to cart
Adds the setting “Send Email From” for the gift card codes to define the store-view (language) to use, when sending the gift card emails
Uses the local time to display time in the gift card grid
Fixes the error, when adding Gift Card Product to cart via API
Fixes the problem with using gift cards with simultaneous requests for placing order
Fixes the problem with creating of Gift Card after purchasing Gift Card Product with a Mail Delivery Date
Resolves the problem with the product type for Gift Cards product – fix for GraphQL
Back to top
Gift Cards can help merchants attract more customers, drive extra revenue and get their brands noticed. By offering a wide array of gift card types and pricing schemes, you can create a smooth and effective gift-giving practice for your Magento 2 store.
According to the National Retail Federation, 60% of shoppers say they would rather receive a gift card than anything else. According to the Retail Gift Card Association, using gift cards can increase monthly store revenue by 15-20%, and about 40% during the holiday season. Sound interesting? Then a proper gift card program is your golden ticket to selling more.
- Flexible gift card types
- Pricing type variety
- Multi-store setup
- Customer groups
- Gift card codes personalization
- Expiration dates & email alerts
- Import/export/migration functionality
- Balance overview for customers
- API Support
Gift Card Types
Offer flexible and user-friendly gift cards types to satisfy the most demanding clients:
- Post gift cards (send a physical gift card via the post office)
- Print gift cards (imprint at home to deliver gift cards in person, if you want)
- Email gift cards (send an email gift card that will arrive in the receiver’s inbox)
Also, with the extension, you can easily generate gift cards in bulk.
Gift Card Pricing Types
Let the customers choose from a variety of pricing schemes. Use one of the three advanced pricing schemes to make gift-giving better than ever:
- A fixed price (set the price that can’t be changed)
- Drop-down price (create a list of predefined prices a customer can choose from)
- Price range (specify the amount customers can choose from, e.g. $25―$200)
Additionally, the extension has recently added the amount of buttons display mode to beautifully display the available pricing options.
Support Multi-Store Setup & Customer Groups
The extension enables you to assign gift card codes to different Store Views. Thus, you can display gift card prices in any local currency. It is also possible to create gift codes for different Customer Groups. This way, you can make gift codes available only for certain customers, while restricting access for the others.
Gift Card Expiration Date & Alerts
This extension gives you the ability to define the expiration date, for each gift card. Thus, you can motivate potential customers to make a purchase decision faster.
- Set an expiration date for any particular gift card product
- Define its Lifetime Value
- Set an unlimited expiration period for any gift card
Also, you can send custom-tailored expiration alerts, and notification emails to timely notify customers that their gift cards are about to expire.
Redeem Gift Cards
Customers can easily redeem gift cards values by entering specific codes in 2 ways: in a separate block at the shopping cart and NEW! at the checkout.
Gift Card Back-End Control
Gift Cards extension gives you full control over gift card functionality in the back-end.
- Check stats: when, how and by whom gift codes are used
- Manually manage gift card codes
- Change gift cards statuses
- Resend gift cards
- Customize gift card details
- Track all gift cards stats
- Add gift cards to specific websites
As for the front-end, your customers can easily check the Validity, Balance, Expiration Date and Status of any gift card code.
Import & Export Functionality
Efficiently improve, edit and manage your gift card codes. Use a CSV file to easily manage gift card codes in bulk.
Enjoy the ease of advanced gift card codes management in 3rd party systems, including mobile apps and ERP systems. Via API, the extension allows you to:
- Create, update and delete gift card codes
- Apply codes to shopping cards of specific customers
The full list of available API calls is available here.
Gift Card Code Migration From M1
With the end of Magento 1 support in mind, we’ve recently introduced a convenient migration tool to the extension. It will let you easily transfer the gift card codes data from your Magento 1 to Magento 2 store. Watch this video guide for step-by-step guidelines.
Demo & Docs
User Guide | Installation Guide
Frontend / Backend
- FREE lifetime functionality updates
- FREE lifetime technical support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Gift Cards M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: MageWorx
- Current Version: Stable Build
- Updated: Extensions, Sales, Gifts
- Price: $199.00