Release History Version: 1.4.8 Tuesday, 13 October, 2020 Tested With: BuddyPress 6.3.0 Compatible With: BuddyPress 4.0+ Added login form shortcode
Branded login plugin for BuddyPress allows you to theme your login page, password reset page as you do in your BuddyPress theme. Each unique theme can have their own login/reset and everything screen. And the best of it, the user will never see wp-login.php even if [s]he tries too, they will be always redirected to the themed login page on the front end of site. cool, right
- Themeable Login page( yes, you can put the login.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that )
- Templatable Password reset page( same, put resetpass.php in your theme/blogin and it will pick that one ).
- Redirect user to front end login, i.e yoursite.com/login when they try to access wp-login.php
- Redirect User to yoursite.com/resetpass if they try to access the reset password option.
- Customize your Login slug/reset password slug
- Customize the password reset messages to send the user to onsite page
- Frond end logout, i.e complete replacement of wp-login.php, if you use this plugin, you even don’t need to use wp-login.php