- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:version 1.1.4
Back to top
With this feature-rich sorting tool you’ll enable your customers to sort products by various parameters like bestsellers, new products, biggest discounts, highest rating, most viewed items and many others. It’s also possible to specify advanced sorting options based on products’ profitability.
Moreover, the extension lets you accurately fine tune products display by showing out of stock products at the end of the product list or excluding products with specific statuses from the display. To attract customers’ attention to particular items you can easily create featured product blocks based on various sorting options.
- Provide customers with the advanced sorting capabilities, e.g. sorting by bestsellers, savings, rating, etc.;
- Set any order for the sorting options;
- Make up featured products blocks based on the sorting options;
- Select sort orders for specific categories;
- Display out of stock products at the end of the product list.
ADVANCED SORTING OPTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
The module offers a wide range of sorting options for instant product search:
- Sorting by sales option helps to increase your conversion from any bestseller you need. You can also specify the period, for which the sales are counted.
- Sorting by savings option displays products based on the difference between regular price and special price. The bigger the difference – the higher the product is placed in the list.
- Sorting by the biggest discount percentage
- Sorting by product creation date option display new items at the top. You can use a custom date attribute to manage the order of products.
- Sorting by product rating and by the number of reviews
- Sorting by presence in wishlists feature will show products that are most frequent in customers’ wishlists.
- Sorting by the number of item views can easily demonstrate the most popular products to customers. The ‘Most viewed products’ feature also enables to specify the period, during which the views are counted.
- Sorting by the number of products is useful for wholesalers, who buy products in large amounts.
SORTING OPTIONS FOR ADMIN USERS
With a set of new sorting options, admin users can display the most profitable (or the least profitable) products in sort results and featured blocks, thus effectively regulating sales of particular products.
New options include sorting by:
- Profit (is calculated as Price minus Cost);
- Revenue (sorting is based on a product’s sales amount);
- Revenue per view (represents the estimated earnings you receive for every product page view);
- Order per view.
BLOCKS WITH FEATURED PRODUCTS
Create featured product blocks based on sorting options
Create a sidebar block using templates provided by the extension or make your own ones.
Display products from any category in the blocks
Add product blocks to any page. In the blocks, you can show products from the category they are displayed in or from any category you specify.
CATALOG MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Manually manage products’ order in ‘Bestsellers’ and ‘Most Viewed’ lists
The extension automatically prioritizes products based on the sales amount or the number of views. If you want to manually move particular products up in the bestsellers and most viewed lists to sell them quicker, this is also possible.
Display out of stock products at the end of the product list
At the top of a product list, it’s better to display items which you can sell right away. Customers will still be able to see and search for out of stock products. This feature has an effect only on catalog pages and can be disabled if necessary.
Display products with zero quantity at the end of the list
If you allow backorders, some products may have inventory status ‘in stock’, even if their quantity is zero. You can display such products at the end of the product list when needed.
Descending order by default
The extension enables you to sort products by price from high to low by default. This option is also applicable to other sorting types.
Set sorting by any of the new options as default
Make any of the new sorting options default both at the catalog and category level.
Select sort orders for specific categories
You can change sort orders on a per-category basis and even change the default sort order per category.
- Disable sorting options at the catalog and category level.
- Optional indexation – the indexing mechanism ensures your category pages are loaded fast even if you have a very large catalog.
- Works with layered navigation
- The extension enables customers to apply all sorting options to product lists generated by layered navigation.
| Take a look at the detailed user guide |
| See biggest savings sorting block |
| Bestsellers sorting |
| Backend extension settings |
Our support policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services included
- 25-days money back
Improved Sorting M1 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: Amasty
- Current Version: Stable Build
- Updated: Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
- Price: $69.00