- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:+ Additional Design Components (Overlay Content)
+ Different slider images for desktop and mobile
* Error appears in console if store db contains prefix
* Error appears in console every time after switching slides
* Fixed issue with ‘Show Url’ option
* Fixed issue when banner with the slides isn’t shown on Storefront
* Sort order of slides in banner doesn’t work correctly
* Slides are shown incorrectly if random order is enabled
* Minor design improvements
Back to top
The extension creates Slide blocks (Banners) at the store category and product pages. Each Banner can contain several Slides and target a particular customer group. The Banner positioning settings are highly adaptive and allow placing Banners on a required set of product pages with the help of product attribute conditions.
In addition, Rich Banner Slider extension provides store administrator with the Click Through Rate (CTR) statistics per slider, allowing promotional campaign efficiency estimations.
When using Rich Banner Slider, the first step is to create a couple of slides. These slides will be stored for later use in banners. The next step is to create a banner by selecting where to place it, what type of rotation settings to use, and by adding slides from a slide collection. Once the banner is created and goes live, it becomes possible to track the performance of each individual slide via a statistics tab that tracks individual click-through rates.
- Attract more attention of your potential customers with the help of well-designed banners with rotating slides
- Deliver more content using the same amount of space
- Analyze the efficiency of each slide with built-in CTR statistics
The extension allows to create any number of slides and assign each slide to any number of banners simultaneously.
Create A Banner
The extension allows to create multiple banners and place them at various locations within a store.
Audience may be limited via a store view or a customer group.
Each slide may be scheduled to be activated and deactivated at specific time.
The extension collects the statistics of views and clicks for each slide in a separate statistics tab.
Banners may be located at home, category, or product pages. Custom conditions may be used to select specific locations within a store.
Administrator may choose one of four predefined positions to place a banner within a page.
Administrator has control over how long each slide is displayed, how fast is the transition between slides, which animation effect is used, and whether slides may be browsed through manually by customers.
To experience the extension firsthand follow the links below:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version – 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce using on prem (EE) version – 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce on Cloud (ECE) version – 3 months of free technical support
Rich Banner Slider M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: Aheadworks
- Current Version: 1.4.0
- Updated: Extensions, Content & Customizations, Rich Media
- Price: $149.00