- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description:+ Authorize.Net official module support
+ Adyen Google Pay Support
+ Adyen Google Pay Sampler Support
+ Adyen Apple Pay Support
+ Adyen Apple Pay Sampler Support
+ Additional Action buttons for Plan page
+ Additional columns for ‘My Subscriptions grid’ (Trial Plan Due Date, Last Payment Date)
+ GraphQL support
+ Adyen CC support
+ Improved price display
+ Fixed compatibility issue with Aheadworks Net 30
+ Selected Payment Method in Order Details is displayed now when Subtotal is 0
+ Extended subscription period details feature
* Removed ZEND dependencies
* Fixed isse when start date of regular payments is incorrect for infinite subscription
* Stripe 3d secure card does not work if grand total = 0
* Trial payment doesn’t consider all products in Subscription
* Incorrect Start Date is shown after changing plan
* Error appears while attempting to open Order page
* Subscription fails after deleting saved credit card
* Interner Explorer v. 11 js error occurs on product page with drop-down
* Composer update
Back to top
The Advanced Subscription Products extension for Magento 2 allows configuring adjustable subscription plans for various product types. After subscriptions are appended to the required products, they become available for purchase. Shoppers can find them in a subscription plan selector together with the one-off purchase option (if available). With the mixed cart feature, customers can purchase both single and recurring products within the same cart provided by Magento 2.
Also, this membership extension for Magento 2 merges subscriptions with the same shipping date into single orders. This way, customers can benefit from purchasing multiple subscriptions per order. Those customers who purchased subscriptions in a Magento 2 store can be notified about each invoicing status change (if the corresponding option is enabled by an admin).
Create and easily manage flexible subscription plans in your store.
- Maximize your profits by appending subscriptions to a wide range of products;
- Give customers the necessary freedom of choice by letting them purchase any combinations of subscription and one-off products from the same cart;
- Let subscribers save on shipping by grouping same-day subscription product deliveries in single orders;
- Keep subscribers updated on their billing status with email alerts.
Four Product Types for Subscriptions
Provide customers with as many product subscriptions to choose from as possible by appending subscription plans to simple, configurable, downloadable, and virtual products.
Quick Subscription Configuration
Create new subscription plans almost instantly by configuring the required number of payments, payment frequency, and several specific pricing parameters.
Subscription Plan Assigning & Sharing
Assign one or multiple subscription plans to your products. Set your products to be available as subscription-only, one-time only, or in both variants. Share the existing plans among multiple products (with individual plan settings).
Per Product Subscription Setting
Configure initial fees, trial and regular payments for each product individually. Or, opt for automatically calculated values (based on the selected subscription plan’s settings and the product’s price).
Intuitive Plan & Subscription Management
Easily manage the existing plans and active subscriptions from the separate backend grids. If required, edit the individual plan’s parameters, enable, disable, or delete the selected plan(s). Change the status of the existing subscriptions to ‘active’, ‘suspended’, or ‘canceled’ (massively or individually).
Let shoppers choose the preferable subscription plans from the subscription plan selector. The selector will list all the subscription plans configured for a product along with the one-off purchase variant (if provided).
Once a shopper has chosen the plan in the selector, he/she sees the plan details section. The section contains the info about the first and regular payment amounts and billing cycle.
Combined Shopping Cart
Make the shopping process just impeccable by allowing customers to add subscriptions to the cart along with one-off products.
Same Day Delivery Merging
Add the benefit to your subscriptions by merging subscriptions with intersecting shipping dates in single orders.
Let subscribers know about each invoice status change by sending them email alerts. The available alert options include the successful and failed billing emails and the next billing reminder.
‘My Subscriptions’ Tab
With this subscription extension for Magento 2, your customers can conveniently keep track of their subscriptions. The required data is provided in the ‘My Subscriptions’ tab.
Mobile Adjusted Design
Make subscription purchasing seamless on mobile devices.
The subscription extension provides customers with choice of payment method:
- Credit card (Braintree);
- Cash on Delivery;
- PayPal (via Braintree);
- Stripe (official);
- Bambora APAC (Aheadworks Bambora APAC Payment module required);
- NMI payment (Aheadworks NMI Payment module required).
Experience the extension firsthand:
Included technical support:
- Magento Open Source (CE) version – 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce on prem (EE) version – 3 months of free technical support
- Magento Commerce on Cloud (ECE) version – 3 months of free technical support
Advanced Subscription Products M2 Nulled Free Magento 2 Extension Nulled Identity
- Seller: Aheadworks
- Current Version: Stable Build
- Updated: Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
- Price: $449.00